Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Join Amy for a Phonics Seminar



Years ago our family discovered the Teach America to Read and Spell phonics curriculum. It remains one of my all time favorite textbooks and is possibly my most indispensable tool for early education. Next month, I will be giving a 4 hour seminar teaching anyone who is interested how to use the TATRAS manual and the basics of phonics instruction. If you're in the area and have a child ready to start on their reading journey, please come and be encouraged to get her off to a good start! Information packets and brochures about Zera Hall will be available as well and it will be an excellent opportunity to meet me and talk about my class if you're interested. If you'd like to preview the TATRAS materials, you'll find a link to their site on the right-hand side-bar. I plan to have TATRAS kits available at the seminar as well. Hope you'll join us! Below is a link to Exodus if you need directions.

Exodus Books - Educational Materials, New and Used Books, Family-Friendly Literature, and More! Educational Materials, New and Used Books, Family-Friendly Literature, and More!





No comments: