- Completing their first memory assignment
- Learning enough phonogram sounds to start reading their first word lists
- Correctly identifying all the lowercase letters
- Learning to correctly form several lowercase letters "between the lines"
- Beginning their understanding of "place value" in math
I would like to hear from parents how our weekly schedule is working for each of you. Has it been awkward or difficult to have Tuesdays off rather than Fridays? Have you been able to manage the 12:30pm drop off time? Is there any changes or improvements you would like to see in our weekly schedule?
I will be taking time during the holiday term to reevaluate our schedule and curriculum and it would help me to know of any concerns or ideas you may have.
Have a good weekend!